Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!

We had a great day! Cody and I made it to Chase and Paiges Valentine parties at school.....yes can we say, complete sugar overload! Besides getting all their valentine candy there were sugar cookies galore! The fun part was seeing the kids go through their valentines. I remember doing that as a kid and having a blast. We always have a big dinner on Valentines day. This year we had to push it back to a "late" dinner. Chase had soccer and Jordan had volleyball, so we didn't actually sit down to eat until after 8:00. The good news was that all the kids were so hungry - they ate everything. Hope you all had a great day!!!!
Chase's box was full! Paige loves showing off her little brother to her class!

all the kids got Webkinz for Valentines day....it's actually getting pretty easy to buy them gifts...all they ever want are webkinz. Will there ever be a point when we will have too many????
for dessert the kids all got their own personalized sugar cookie. They were huge! They will definately be munching on those for a few days.

3 comments:

Michelle Brigman said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe I stumbled on your website. I was checking Alyson LaBarge's site and saw a link to what I thought could possibly be you guys, and what do ya know, it is!! I love seeing your cute fam, oh my gosh how they've grown. It made me so sentimental and wish we were still in the same ward. Here's our site:
web.mac.com/brigman.mac

Love ya, Michelle & Jeff

Hil said...

Holy Cookie Heaven!! Looks like fun. :)

hoLLy said...

what a fun valentines! our kids are starting to get into the whole webkinz thing too. fun fun. :)