Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Party, Party, Party!!!!

After Valentines Day on Thursday, we had more fun coming Friday night! Since Jordans birthday was on Saturday she had some friends from school over Friday night. I took them to see Step Up 2. They really wanted to see it, but honestly so did I!!! Yes, they all loved it and came home practicing their dance moves. (keep practicing girls) :-) When we got home, we had some banana splits with lots of whipped cream, of course.

cute group of girls!!!
Here all the girls are piled on Jordans bed....there were four of them that stayed the night. It was hilarious to see them all try to fit in her bed...none of them wanted to sleep on the floor. Have you ever seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory??? Remember the grandparents who all slept in the same bed? Well, that is pretty much what it looked like. It was so funny! When the girls finally decided they were tired of smelling each others feet, two of them gave in and slept on the floor.
Lucky for us we woke up EARLY Saturday morning to a BAD hail storm!!! I pretty much thought we were being attacked...it was beating on the windows so loud. Rick and I were up, the kids were up, it was crazy! Of course, I ran and got my camara to record the event. Lucky for us we get to have a new roof put on the house...yeah....(not really though - it would be great if my deductible wasn't so huge) but it's one of those things that needs to be done. (by the way, for you McKinney friends....I know a great roofer if you need one too!) The Suburban and Ricks car were parked out front, so they definately have battle scars.....not sure that we will fix those though.
This is a picture of the hail out back....it almost looks like it snowed. I wish that would have happened instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I know where to go for a party!! It's so fun that you guys have been partin' for days!!

Kristen said...

That hail is insano!!! Love all the party stuff...wish we weren't so far away!

Hey...sorry, but I tagged you! Go to my blog for directions!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jordan is 13! I am glad she had a good birthday!