Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bunko Anyone????

We had such a great weekend. It started Friday night when we had some friends over for a "pre" Valentine party. We had a great time "eating", talking, "eating", playing BUNKO, "eating", and ending it with guitar hero! I dug out my chocolate fountain I bought about a year ago and was never brave enough to try. It was a hit!!! The kids loved dipping strawberries, marshmellows, pretzels - pretty much anything they could find. I have a feeling the chocolate fountain will be used much more now! It was a mess but fun. The kids headed off to my parents house to party, while we partied at home. We have such awesome friends! From the pictures, you can tell we had a great time!
Saturday was a little bit of an emotional day....we were able to watch the wonderful funeral for the prophet of our church - President Gordon B. Hinckley. He was such a wonderful man. Over the past couple of days we have had the opportunity to have many different discussions with the kids. I feel so blessed for the spirit that has been felt. It just confirms my feelings about the church and the savior. As a family, we also had the opportunity to attend a baptism. This was neat because Chase was able to see what he has to look forward too!
What an awesome weekend!!! One filled with such great emotions!!!

The GIRLS!!
The GUYS!! my chocolate fountain!!!
me with my handsome guy!!!


3 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I love the chocolate fountain. So tasty.

Anonymous said...

We really did have ablast!! You guys are the greatest for having us all over.

hoLLy said...

looks like a great time! you petersons know how to partaay:) i love those chocolate fountains! not only are the pretty, they are yummy too!