Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nerd Nite!!!

Tonight for youth night at church the girls had a daddy daughter "nerd" dance. At first Jordan and Rick weren't really sure what they were going to wear. Then while we were eating dinner Rick said he was going to tease Jordan and dress up like she does when she goes to volleyball. He came out of the room with "short" shorts on rolled over about six times. His shirt tied in the back with his belly hanging out and his knees wrapped. I seriously fell to the ground laughing so hard - that I wet my pants. When Jordan saw him, she was "of course" completley embarrassed! Needless to say they decided to go as workout nerds! Rick added the long johns under the shorts for church and covered his belly. They had a great time!!! Jordan was voted as the nerd "queen"!!! What a fun night!
Ready, Set, "Workout"!!!!
slow dancing
dancing to the YMCA
Rick and Bishop Ogletree
The whole gang!!!

11 comments:

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hey Kari! I cant believe I found you guys on here. These pics of Jordan and Rick are Awesome. Jeffs going to love them.

Jennifer said...

Fun night! Your family's great!

Kristen said...

GO RICK AND JORDY!

Anonymous said...

I just love it~!! That is the funnies thing I have seen. Rick is so great for doing this with Jordan he is the best dad!

hoLLy said...

that is hilarious! they rocked that party.

Kelsey said...

Ok, so I don't get what the big deal is - Rick looks normal to me!!! I thought they were supposed to dress up for the dance. What a hunk!

Glenda said...

Even though I don't know your husband well (or at all!) - I feel a kindred spirit!! That is HYSTERICAL!! Jordan must have been mortified on the outside, giggling uncontrollably on the inside - what a vision to be burned into the brain!!

Hil said...

Hey Kari~ I just found your blog by pure luck! My friend, Erin (Peterson also - wierd, huh?), had her sis-in-law, Wendy's, link on her blog. Being the nosy person that I am I looked at some of Wendy's links and there you were! Shocked, but excited, that I stumbled on you I look forward to checking out what the whole Bills clan is up to!
Your family is beautiful, girl! :)
~Hilary (Davis) Boyer

Plumpbooty said...

Her plump little butt needs to be jiggled. I would spank her and jiggle those cheeks

Anonymous said...

spank her first but then I want mycock in it, once her ass is sore fromfucking it is time for herpussy, I want to give her ababy

Anonymous said...

i love how fat hercunt looks