Thursday, September 4, 2008

What kind of DISHWASHER do you have???

okay, so now I am really getting serious about a new dishwasher! I am one of those people that clean their dishes really good before putting them into the dishwasher, but it's pretty bad when they come out of the dishwasher dirtier than when they went in...ahhhh! Today a load was finished - I opened the dishwasher and the dish soap was still all over the dishes! Is that suppose to happen????

So I need your help. What kind of dishwasher do you have??? Do you like it? Why or why not? There are so many dishwashers out there - I would love opinions on which are the good ones and which are the bad ones!
My top priority is that the dishwasher clean really good. Second, I would love for it to be quiet. And of course cost will be a consideration!

Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

our dishwasher did the exact same thing back in december! we ended up buying a "whirpool quiet partner", mainly because i liked how it looked and it was affordable-it was RIGHT after Christmas, so our bank account was slightly drained. i like it fine, but i think it takes a little too long to clean a load of dishes. thats my only gripe about it. it cleans well and its quiet though!

Amanda said...

I had a dishwasher repair man tell me he repairs one Kenmore to 20 of the other brands. He said it was the best for the price.

mamapickle said...

I have a kitchenaid. It is super quiet and cleans really good.

Jennalee said...

I got a GE about a year and a half ago...it is good, I test it every once in a while putting in the crusty oatmeal and dried on yuck...it takes it off :) and I can time it to start in the middle of the night so I can put stuff in it all evening and not have to remember to turn it on...I'm sure that is a feature in many models but anyway...oh and by the way...

I tagged you :) thats what you get for telling me to blog :) check out the blog for the rules :)