Monday, September 22, 2008

BRAIN TEASER!

BRAIN TEASER!!!!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Rick sent this to me and I thought it was pretty interesting....I could actually read it!

So it only took us 7 months to get the roof put on since the crazy hail storm we had in February. It looks fabulous and I am so happy to have that checked off the list. We have fixed the hail damage on one car and only have one car left to fix. Cody was excited to help the roofers "clean up" he was busy picking up nails and shingles that were in the bushes. Rick let him climb up the ladder on the side of the big truck to throw the garbage in....Cody loved that. He even had his metal detecter out just in case any nails were lost in the grass! Great job bud!
If any of you need your roof done, our roofers were great!

5 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

I must be a little crazy too because I can read it without any problems!!! Glad you were able to finally get your roof fixed. That must be a stress reliever!

Kristen said...

I can read it!!! And you made fun of how I spell!!

Unknown said...

Try www.thinkriddles.com then...:)
The person who makes me has no need for me The person who buys me doesn't use me The person who is using me doesn't know What am I?

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. I could totally read that. Ummm...have another baby...please for me!! I still have your jewelry sitting here in an envelope...waiting for me to mail it. That is my sole goal for Monday!!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin