Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday DAD!!!

Today my dad turns 63!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!




I am so lucky to live close to my parents! Yesterday we got to spend the day with them and celebrate dad's birthday! Dad lucked out and got two cakes!!! Or maybe it was all of us who lucked out, because we got to eat two cakes! We had a great day! Mom and Dad put together food for our "annual" Labor Day BBQ! For those of you who have been fortunate enough to be at our house on Labor Day or Memorial Day know what I am talking about. YUM YUM!!!! We played games and of course did lots of swimming! Who needs to go to Sea World - we have Shamu in the backyard! Dad, I love you so much! My whole life you have been someone that has always stood right beside me - no matter what!! Your are an amazing example of what a father, husband, grandfather, and friend should be. Thank you!!! I love you dad! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love him to watch me with his sister, see the pleasure in her face, hear her moans of extasy as I cumin her ass first then herpussy over and over