Wednesday, March 11, 2009

COLD, COLD, COLD!

Okay, I just had to let everyone outside of Texas know that it is FREEZING here!!! We have been in the 80's for the past few days and today it is rainy and cold!! It has been pouring all day (which actually is a good thing, because we need the rain). Today just so happens to be trash day. Usually Rick takes out the trash, but since he was in his nice work clothes and it was absolutely pouring - he left it for me to do. So since it was POURING rain, I put my windbreaker on, looked like a dork and tightened the hood around my head, rolled up my pants, and went out barefoot. (so my shoes wouldn't get soaked) Sorry no picture to truely help you visualize! Basically I thought the bottoms of my feet were going to have frostbite!!! Yes, it was that cold! Tomorrow is suppose to even be COLDER! So for those of you who say it is too hot in Texas - that is not always the case!

No comments: