Friday, February 6, 2009

My Little Artist

Many of you know already that I have a rising artist on my hands. These are Paige's latest paintings. The first one she did was a painting from a picture my sister gave me.

This picture is of my neice Rylie kissing a snowman.
This is the painting. I thought it was amazing!!!
This painting is a picture of a landscape Paige found on a cover of puzzle box. I love that Paige loves art. Last week I was able to go with her to the Dallas Art Museum as a chaperone for her class. If you would have asked me about "art stuff" one year ago, I would have probably made a funny face and passed it by. I am grateful to Paige for introducing me to art. I am learning to love it. I even know names of some painters and Paige and I can walk through the museum together enjoying not only each other but the beautiful art! Paige I am so happy that you have found something you are passionate about. Keep going sweetie, I'm so proud of you!

4 comments:

mamapickle said...

That really is amazing! She is super talented!

DA'BUSCHS said...

Paige is so talented and such a sweetie! I am going to send her something for me to paint. Everyone needs an art piece from Paige. I think I want a treasure map for Gavin's pirate bathroom. Tell her I will send a picture. Love you guys!

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

I remember teaching Paige in primary. What a beautiful painting. Say hello from Sister Martinez.
Miss the 5th ward!

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

I love the painting. So amazing and talented!