Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lesson Learned!

Okay, so today I learned a few expensive lessons....in my previous post I noted that I got a speeding ticket last Saturday! Did I mention that was my first speeding ticket EVER??? I truely feel that I should have been given a freebee! (but that is just me!)
So I had absolutely no idea how expensive tickets were! Not only did I get a speeding ticket, but also a ticket for having an expired inspection sticker! AHHHH!!!!! The officer totally busted me!
Lets just say after paying an obscene amount of money, I am now and forever will be very aware of the dates on ALL of my vehicles. (I was in Ricks car when I got the ticket) I was sure to let him know half of the ticket was his fault. SO - word of advice....check you stickers and don't speed!!! It's totally not worth it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Kari! I tagged you...sorry! Check out my blog!