Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ice Blocking Anyone????

For youth night tonight at our church we had a blast! We went to a hill close by and did a little "ice blocking." I had never really done this before and didn't quite know what to expect. First we had big ice blocks and folded a towel to put on top of them where we would sit.....then gave ourselves a big push and down the hill we went! The kids had such a good time! Even the adults tried it! Yes, even me. I thought for sure I would be the one injured at the end of the night, but it was awesome! (a little scary not having any control at a very fast speed, but very fun) I love the youth program at our church. Jordan has a great time and has awesome friends. Here is a little video coverage I was able to get of Jordan and her friends before my camera battery died......

No comments: