Monday, October 6, 2008

FIREPROOF - its awesome!

This past weekend - Rick and I had a chance to go to the movies. I have been wanting to see the movie FIREPROOF! If you haven't heard of it - it is an awesome movie. It is a movie made by the same people that made "facing the giants." I believe it is a low budget film...BUT well worth seeing! Besides Kirk Cameron, the acting isn't that great, but the message is awesome! Check out the trailer!









It's a great movie to just remind you to keep love in your marriage....I'm totally buying the "love dare" book!
Thanks Rick for seeing it with me.....your the best! I know we don't get to go on "dates" that often with just the two of us, but when we do - I love it!!!

1 comment:

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

My friend at work was just raving about this movie! Can't wait to see it!