Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jordan's Haircut

So Jordan has been "bugging" me to take her to get her haircut...I was thinking just a trim, but she was thinking short...once she said short, I thought super short??? I think she was too afraid to go too short..anyway...this is what she came up with...I think it is so cute! And she loves it!Isn't she cute....love the outfit Jordan!
I'm pretty sure she loves it...I keep catching her looking at herself in the mirror...the big trick will be if she can style it cute herself....It seems like a pretty low maintanence cut....I do think her short hair makes her look older though! Slow down Jordan! I don't need you to grow up so fast! You look awesome! Love you sweetie!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the hair Jordan!!! SOOOO cute!!!

Chase...go Angels! If you need any hats or shirts for the family Kari...let me know...we have LOTS of it around here!!! (Oh...and we don't like cups over here either!)

Kristi Clinger said...

I love it. You are so beautiful Jordan.

Christine said...

Jordan---love the haircut! You are so beautiful!! And yes, I agree with your mom. You are growing up way too fast. Please slow down!!! Can't wait to have you come visit us in Utah!! We are ready for you anytime! Just so you know, we might keep you!! ;-)

k.young said...

She does look grown up! I can't believe how grown up she is! Cute hair cut!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

love her littletits just budding, I want to tease her nipples with my thumb, get them really hard then suck and nibble them, undo the button on her pants and pull her zipper down, put my hand on hercrotch and softly rub her childcunt through her panties, feel her getting wet, her clitgetting hard, pull her panties down and gently fingerfuck her nice wetpussy, hear her moan, feel her buck against my fingers wanting to befucked harder