Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Continuing the birthday fun!!!!

Well, I got to see Jordan this morning, at lunch, and afterschool. I got up early (4:30 am) to make sure Jordan was all packed and ready to go and to also make her breakfast. Rick, Jordan, and I were up in the wee hours, eating and opening just a couple of presents. Thank goodness for grandma, grandpa, Davey, and Kristi coming to visit earlier in the week and bringing presents...hahaha
Do you think Davey and Kristi are trying to brainwash her????Grandma and Grandpa gave her a ring. I was able to take lunch to Jordan then after school took her a cookie cake for her and her team to enjoy at dinner time!!!! I made her take a quick picture before she left!!! (Obviously it was very windy outside!)I also talked her team into giving her birthday spanks tonight!!! We would hate for her to feel left out. :) As much as I would have loved to have spent more time with her....I know she is having a great time with her team!!!!

2 comments:

thanida said...

Thank yo so much for sharing such a great things.
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ

Anonymous said...

i would love to spank her ass then wefuck, she needs a baby in her