Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSE!!!!

When you think about your children turning 16, it seems so far away. Well - not for me!!! It is here!!! Jordan is now 16!!!! Well, actually if I wanted to be exact, she wouldn't actually be 16 until 10:07 tonight!!!She is ready to drive and MORE than ready to date!!!!!! I am so excited for her, but at the same time have been dreading this day. Let's face it.... turning 16 brings major changes!!! Not only have I realized Jordan is "older" and turning into a very independent young lady. I realize she can and is making life decisions for herself. No longer is she so dependent on me like the little Kindergarten girl, who needed her mom for EVERYTHING. I will admit...I have had a very hard time letting go and giving her freedom. It's a very hard thing for a mom to do!!!
It's funny how as a mom you think about your childs 16th birthday for a couple of years. You have BIG plans and wonderful ideas, but when it finally comes.....those things just don't happen. Today - I will see Jordan this morning and take her lunch. Then right after school she is off to College Station (A&M) for a softball tournament. She doesn't get home until late Saturday night!!!! Well - so much for my great plans on her 16th birthday!!!! :(
I tried to compensate for the fact that we wouldn't even really see her by throwing her a party last weekend!!! It was awesome and she had such a good time. We had a GREAT group of kids over to the house!!! What consumed most of their time was playing Just Dance 2 on the wii!!! Oh my goodness, they were so fun to watch. I got some great video of them. What was neat, was that even though some didn't have a remote, they still danced!!!After dancing the night away we decided to have cake!!!!Jordan has a very good friend who also has the same birthday. It seems like Jordan and Kayden have spent the last few years with each other on their birthdays, so we couldn't let this year be any different. Sorry Kayden for the pink cake!!!While enjoying the cake, Jordans friend Emily thought it would be super funny to put the cake in Jordans face!!! Yes, it was VERY funny - she was not expecting that at all!!! What was even funnier was when Jordan got her back!!!Everyone else thought it was funny as well and joined in!! Hahahahaha
Next it was time for the presents!!!!Oh my goodness - her friends were way to good to her....they must have been able to read her mind because she was SO HAPPY to receive all the itunes cards, not to mention money, lotions, and a vera bradley make up bag. Ellen - we won't mention what you got her!!! hahaha
Jordan had a great night!!! It couldn't have been better!!!

Jordan loves her girls!!!And her guys even MORE!!!They are all so good to her and great friendsWhat an awesome group of kids!!! Thanks for making Jordans sweet sixteen a special one!!!
Scavenger Hunt!!!!
Jordan had a good friend give her a birthday surprise. When Jordan came home from her softball game, there was a note on the door and a clue. It sent her to a slide at a park they like to go to. From there she was sent to the church. Which sent her to the swimming pool they swam at during the summer And from their to his house where she received her present. Brayden and Jordan have been good buddies for a long time. They kind of have a streak of birthday pranks going, so Brayden was very kind this year. What was funny was that Jordan was so JUMPY during the whole thing, just waiting for him to scare her, or jump out from the bushes or do something terrible to her. In the past between the two of them, there has been a pie in the face, baby pictures hung all over the church, water with ice used to wake someone up - so you can imagine her fear! Brayden was sweet and gave her a bunch of goodies for her softball trip!!! But like he said, this is just him being nice until the big bomb drops!!!HeeeeeeeHeeeeeee

Well, Jordan without starting to cry I'm wishing you a very Happy Sweet Sixteen!!! I remember when you were born. I remember playing dress up with you. I remember dancing to the song "My Maria" while holding you. I remember watching you take your first steps. I remember you cuddling in bed with me every night. I remember you walking right into Kindergarten and not looking back. I remember when you broke your arm and all you wanted was your teddy bear blankies. (some things never change :) And some where along the way I remember you turning into a beautiful young lady!!! I love you sweetheart!!! Life is about to get very exciting for you sweetie!!! Have fun!!! But always remember.......who you are and what you stand for!!! :) Happy Sweet Sixteen my beautiful!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no need to be gentle with her anymore just pound her and hear her moan and beg forcock, i was 59 when ifuckeda little 16 year old she was a wildfuck she begged for it after our first time