Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!!!

Wow was Valentines Day crazy this year. I wasn't home all day and when it came time for dinner I wasn't sure what I was going to do. The kids have become accustomed to our Valentine Candlelight Dinner and I didn't want to disappoint. SO....I quickly got on the phone to Rick and had him pick up Pei Wei!!!! I did manage to remember to make the heart shaped jello and have some bubbly!!!! (that's really all the kids care about anyway :) Dinner was a success and the kids had their Valentine treats at their plates!!! I got roses this year!!! This isn't always the case because Rick hates that flowers die so fast. Nevertheless, I think I appreciate them more!!! Roses just make a girl feel special!!!
Chase and Cody had a Valentine party at school and came home overloaded on sugar!!! Now that Paige is in middle school she hand picks who she gives Valentines too and she also came home with a bunch from friends.Jordan had a fun surprise waiting on her bed when she got home from softball practice. She was so happy!!!! Her friend from California arranged for her to have something for Valentines Day!! She also had a couple other admirers give her flowers and chocolates!!! Oh to be a teenager again!!!Mom and Dad came over Sunday to celebrate birthdays early and the kids had a great time with them playing the wii!!! Yes, we actually got them to do Just Dance!!! Dad tried to give every excuse in the book, but the kids talked him into it. And Mom....wow...she was the winner!!! You go MOM!!!!Valentines Day seemed to be simple this year!! Just the way I like it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paige has such lovely buddingtits,i would love to feel her slim, tight, naked body buck and thrash as i fuckedher