Monday, November 1, 2010

TIGERTHON!!

Each year our elementary school does a "fun run" fundraiser. The kids work very hard in their gym class to get ready for the run!!! The boys did a great job this year!! Cody's grade ran with the first group and Chase ran with the second group. Cody made sure he did all his stretching before he took off!!! I was able to volunteer this year marking T-shirts. Each time the kids would come around I would give them a mark. Cody was sure to find me every time so I could mark his shirt. I couldn't believe how fast he was running! He hardly walked and was such a trooper! When all was said and done, he ran 51 laps!!! Grandma was able to come and cheer him on. Every time he ran by her, he had a big smile on his face. I'm so proud of my little man!!!Chase wasn't about to let his little brother beat him!! He ran really hard as well, but was sure to have lots of fun while doing it!!! When he was finished he ran a whopping 55 laps!What a fun day for the kids! I'm sure they raised a lot of money for the school. Everyone was involved...even the teachers were out walking laps!!
Cody with his teacher, Mrs. Johnson Chase with his teacher, Mrs. Dobberfuhl

Way to go Glen Oaks Students!!!!!!

No comments: