Monday, November 22, 2010

CHASE TURNS 10!!!!!

My little guy turned 10 last weekend and I can hardly believe it!!! Growing up we had a saying when we turned 10......"double digit midget!!" Chase agreed with the double digit part, but was certain he wasn't a midget, since he is as tall as Paige. :)
From the day Chase was born he has been a blessing to our family! He was the cutest little baby - my chubbiest for sure! I loved his little fat rolls!! He's not so chubby anymore, in fact quite good lookin' if I do say so myself! We had a relaxing birthday day with Chase....it started with his favorite breakfast...soldier boys and dippy eggs!!! A few gifts!!! His number one request was a phiten necklace. If you watched baseball this year, you saw many of the players wearing them. Chase was happy to get a much needed new coat! A super YUMMY dinner!!! And at his request....PAZOOKIES..for dessert!!!There are so many things I love about Chase! He is my sensitive little guy! He never gives up! He will try something until he can do it! He is a great athlete! He is a great big brother to Cody. There are so many times he lets Cody tag along with he and his buddies! There are very few times I have to ask Chase more than once to do something....he is very obedient! He is a great student and works hard. He is a great example to others. Chase is growing out of the "cuddle with mom" stage, but I love it when I can sneak in a squeeze!And most of all - I LOVE that he is part of our family!!! We wouldn't be the same without him!!!We love you buddy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love him in bed, mutual manual stimulation then oralsex, finally cumin each otherspussy