Monday, November 22, 2010

FUN FALL PICS!!!

In my effort to try and get a Christmas picture I "forced" the kids to dress alike and head out to a nearby field for some fun pictures! Photo shoots seem to never be an easy thing for our family. Why can't everyone just stand, pose, smile, move to the next spot, stand, pose, smile???? No - my kids are just goof balls - and makes what could be a 15 minute picture taking session into an ordeal! (But I will say it was a fun ordeal!!!) Fun because the kids make me laugh - and also fun because of the man that yelled at us to "get off his property." Okay, that was a little creepy, but a little funny also!!!! I'm sure it didn't help that it was very cold and rainy that day.
I look at these pictures and the kids seem to be growing up so fast!!! I just love them and am so grateful I am their mom!!!! Not to mention they are the cutest kids around....but I am a little biased!! :)Yes, we had to have Max in the pictures...my 5th child!!Jordan...not a little girl anymore! Gorgeous!!My little Paige!!! Love those baby blues Paige. Such a sweet and beautiful young lady!
Paige loves this little guy!!Chase...my handsome little stud!!! Not loving getting his picture taken, but doing it for his mom.Cody...stud number two. Love that big smile buddy!This is one of my favorites!!! I would say all in all "operation photo shoot" was a success!!! Atleast we had lots of fun doing it!!!

No comments: