Thursday, November 18, 2010

Outdoor Chimnea Fun!!

We love it when the weather gets a little cooler and we get to enjoy the outdoors! By that I mean our BACKYARD and the chimnea!!! Last Friday night was perfect. Cold, but not windy!! Jordan invited a few of her friends over to enjoy some smores with us! I think we all decided Paige is the best at roasting the PERFECT marshmallow. Not burnt, browned to perfection, not too hot, just warm enough to melt the chocolate!!! YUM!!! I'm not sure if the smores were extra good that night or if everyone was extra hungry because they just kept eating and eating!!! I can't blame them....they seemed to hit the spot!! The older kids decided to play CHUBBY BUNNY. This is a game where with each marshmallow you put into your mouth you say "chubby bunny". The one with the most marshmallows in their mouth and still able to say "chubby bunny" wins. Let me just say, I don't know how they did it. Just watching them stuff all those marshmallows in their mouths made my stomach turn! The kids looked and sounded so funny!
After everyone was full of smores and sick from stuffing marshmallows in their mouths, we moved the party inside and played some fun games!!! Great night with the kids and friends!!! Gotta loves those layed back, at home nights!!

No comments: