Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My New Life!

After getting all the kiddos into bed, I sat down to read emails and for some reason thought of one of my favorite blogs I like to visit. I figured I would view it since it had been awhile. Isn't it funny how things happen! Maybe I needed a reminder of how lucky I am or the fact that I have the awesome responsibility of being a mother, or the fact I am healthy, or even that I can take care of myself and my family. I'm not sure why I was prompted to view this blog, but every time I read it - I am reminded just how truly blessed I am! My struggles and trials seem to be insignificant and I am reminded, what life is all about!

Many of you may know this blog and the story behind this couple. She titles her blog, NieNie Dialogues. A beautiful wife and mother, with 4 adorable children and a husband who just adores her. A few years ago, her and her husband were in a tragic plane crash. She was severly burned, but they both survived the crash. Check out her blog to get updated on their story. What I loved about her post today was the video she was able to take part in. It sure puts life into perspective! Here is the link to her site and video... http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

It may bring tears to your eyes, but it will also fill your heart with gratitude!

No comments: