Monday, April 12, 2010

To My Second Family

Thank you for everything you have done for me these past couple months. They have truly been the best months of my life! When I think back to my mission days I will always think of you! The friendship we have formed will last forever. I can't wait to come visit y'all after my mission and hope I have the privilege of coming back and serving in your ward again. I know that this church is true and I am so very grateful for the opportunity I have to serve my Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that he approves of the service that I am giving to him. The things that are worth the most in life are those things that last the longest. Families are forever! I love you all very much and consider you my second family. I hope we will stay in touch throughout the remainder of my mission. Take care!

With Much Love,
Elder Eric Wood

No comments: