Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!

Dare I say it - Jordan is 15 today!!!!! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone??? Yes, in just a little while, she will have her permit and will be behind the wheel. SCARY!!! I remember when she was teenie tiny and I would play dress up with her like she was my doll. I loved trying new outfits on her and taking pictures!

She was such a sweet little thing! The great thing is that she is still sweet, kind, generous, caring, and has grown up into a wonderful young lady! She loves being with her friends! She loves her brothers and sister! And isn't afraid to get crazy with her family!Jordan, you bring so much joy to our family! Your brothers and sisters adore you. Thank you for the example you are to them! We love you and are so very proud of you. Have a wonderful birthday sweetie!

No comments: