Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Time!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Donny's girlfriend came to visit. We all know Donny has his "Christmas Outfit" he wears on Christmas and usually the following Sunday to church. Well, somehow he convinced Sarah she needed to match him. SO...the good sport that she is - she made her very own skirt to match! I have a feeling they have new outfits for future Christmas's! Sarah not many girls would do that!!! Your awesome!
December 27th Rick and I also celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. Each year gets better and better. Thanks babe for loving me, for being my best friend, for laughing with me, watching girl movies with me, and for being a great husband and father! I love you!
We also had a chance to head down to my dad's school and play with the kids in his big indoor football field. We had such a good time. We played kickball....Peterson's against the Bloomfields. (with Grandpa, Donny, and Sarah) I don't want to brag about who won, so I won't mention that! But we had a fun time. We also were able to get a touch football game in! I definately won't brag about who won that game....but I will say Rick and Shane - your team was stacked! After we played on the field, Grandpa told the kids they could try out their shooting skills in his rifle range. You didn't have to tell those kids twice. The were so excited! yes, I was a little nervous! But Grandpa and the dads did a great job of showing the kids proper gun safety. The kids did a great job!They did a great job for their very first time shooting! Grandpa, you may have started something!

No comments: