Saturday, January 9, 2010

BRRRRRR..........

This past week has been the coldest 7 days EVER in Texas! Okay, maybe not ever, but for sure in the past 12 years I have lived here. I'm pretty sure for the past week I have NOT been warm....The temps for the past two days has not gotten out of the 20's....yesterday with the wind chill it was 9 degrees!!!! I know, I know - for those of you that live in cold weather areas, these temperatures are nothing.....but for warm blooded me.....IT'S FREEZING!!! My family makes fun of me because I am either cuddled up next to the fire with a blanket or sitting with my coat on. I have hot chocolate every night before I go to bed just to warm my insides :) The poor kids aren't used to this coldness! We don't usually have to walk out of the house with heavy coats on, let alone hats and gloves.....The other day Jordan came home from softball with her shorts on, the boys left the house with a light weight jacket, and Paige leaves just wearing a sweater! We need some major adjustments!!!!!
I actually like the cold weather....it is a nice change, but if it is going to be this cold, it could atleast SNOW, so we are forced to stay inside!!!! :)

No comments: