Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why am I up????

So it is 1:25 and I have church at 8:30...holy cow - why am I up??? One reason is I need to update my blog....but that will have to happen tomorrow! It's been a fun, but crazy week. I do have a few thoughts I wanted to jot down.....now this may not make any sense to some, but to me putting them down may help me sleep better....

*glad when things I wasn't sure about, turn out super fun, and you feel so glad you got to do it!
*glad for one on one time spent with children
*so happy I can talk seriously with children, but have it be fun too
*wondering if I am ready for the "teenage" years - looking forward to it and not looking forward to it....both for many reasons
*sorry for things that may be turned around and not meant in the way they were intended
*wondering how to become more organized
*greatful for opportunites that help me grow (even though you don't think of them as growing opportunities at the time)
*wondering why time has to go by so fast?
*thinking I just want to sit back and enjoy
*wondering why things can be so difficult - is it that it truly is difficult or I just make them that way?
*grateful for friends
*so happy to enjoy the outdoors
*love the holidays
*and love sleep.....need to get some.....
Now you know what goes through my mind at night....thanks for letting me jot these things down....this is somewhat of a journal after all right??? Im allowed to right the good, bad, and just the way it is....right????

No comments: