Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Day is Finally HERE!

3 more days....17 hours and 30 minutes....one more night....4 hours.....Jordan was so excited to get her braces off, she had it down to the second when they would be coming off! Two years ago, she got them on. We remember because it was right before we left for Thanksgiving break and I remember feeling bad for her because her mouth would be sore for Thanksgiving dinner. Jordan and I were thinking back and talking about how she wasn't going to miss her mouth getting cut up by wires, food getting stuck in her braces, or her top lip getting stuck on her top braces. She has done such a good job keeping her teeth clean. She was very loyal to the waterpick!!! She couldn't go on a trip without it. (much better than I was when I had braces!) Jordan headed off to school Tuesday morning anxious and excited. I picked her up and as a little joke, I told her the doctor may decide to keep them on. She didn't think that was funny! As the dorky mom, I took my camera to get the before and after picture.....so here she is BEFOREAnd here is her beautiful smile after. Her teeth look great! The first thing she said once they were off was, "okay, lets get them whitened!!! She is so excited to have her braces off...it is funny because she will forget she can actually bite into things now and I catch her tearing apart her food. Jordan you are as beautiful as ever! Congrats babe, I know it is a great feeling to have them off!

1 comment:

Skye and Becca said...

AHH! Jordan, you look beautiful! My family said they had fun with y'all in Branson :) My parents couldn't say enough about the show Six. Now, I want to go see it! I hope you're doing well!