Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love being a MOM!

So tonight at mutual we had a mom/career night. We had a panel of great moms who either had a career at one time or are currently working. They talked about how they worked when it was necessary, and loved/love being a mom. I LOVE being a mom! I loved it the other night when I crawled into bed and Cody was sleeping in my spot and when I climbed in he snuggled right up next to me. I love it when Cody comes down in the middle of the night and asks me to scoot over so he can, "sleep in the middle." I love it when Jordan tells me how her day was at school or asks me to curl her hair. I love it when I give Paige a hug at night and she doesn't want to let go. I love it when Chase asks me to pull his socks off at night before bed. I love dancing crazy with the kids in the morning at breakfast. I love hearing the kids say family prayer. I love Cody climbing on my lap to watch tv. I love hearing Paige play the piano. I love watching Chase play sports. I love listening to my kids giggle up in the bathroom while they are brushing their teeth. I love having four amazing kids who make my life full of joy. I am so lucky to be a mom. I know sometimes we as moms complain about how crazy life is, but I also know we wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should love being a mom...you are GREAT at it!

mamapickle said...

Thank you for helping me to remember that I really love so many of the things my kids do, instead of getting annoyed by them. They really do bring joy to my life and I wish I always remembered that.