Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday PAIGE!!!!!

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEET PAIGE!!!
10 years ago a sweet, beautiful baby girl joined our family! Paige was born at 12:15in the afternoon. She weighed in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. We didn't find out ahead of time what we were having, so Paige was a surprise! What an awesome surprise she was. Rick, Jordan, and I couldn't be more happy that we had another sweet little girl to join our family. With Paige I was scheduled to be induced, so we went to the hospital early the morning of the 13th. They started me with some medicine and it was all down hill from there! The delivery was great and Paige was perfect! Paige has always been such an easy going and fun kiddo! As I was looking at the pictures in the slide show I was reminded of how much joy Paige has brought into my life and our home.
Paige, I love you sweetie! You have such a good attitude about everything and are so loving and kind. I love that you are a tender-heart and that you love your sister and brothers so much. Our family would not be complete without you and your fun personality! Thank you for choosing to join our family and giving me the opportunity to be your mom. I love you sweetheart! Have an AWESOME day!

5 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

Yeah for Paige! I'm so grateful for how you've blessed my life. It was great to be your sunbeam teacher. You're an amazing girl growing to become a beautiful young lady. I hope you have a great birthday! I'm thinking of you on your special day.

hoLLy said...

happy birthday paige! hope you have the BEST birthday ever! me and my girls loved seeing your baby pics-what a cutie:)

McCall said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I love you paige, you are amazing!!

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Hope you have a wonderful day. It was fun seeing all your cute pictures.

mamapickle said...

Ethen and Paige have the same B-Day!