Sunday, August 24, 2008

Party Girls on the GO!!!

On Friday one of Jordan's best friends had her birthday party!!! If you can believe it for the party they cruised around town in a bright pink LIMO!!! Imagine 5 teenage girls standing out front excited and screaming when the limo pulled up! Kendall wanted pink and pink is what she got! The girls were so excited...it was sooooo cute! They posed for some pictures outside the front and when they opened the door to the limo we heard, "how cool," "oh my gosh", "awesome!"
They loved that magic screen that went up and down between them and the driver, the tv, the long seats, and all the room!
It was so fun to see these girls so excited. They were headed to somewhere to stop and get a drink. (that way they could get out of the limo and people would think they were famous.) Then they drove around town and ended up at the mall! All the girls had a great time. Paige was with me when the limo drove away....she looked up at me and with a big smile on her face asked, "how much does that cost for a birthday party?????"

9 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Fun!!! My girls would have asked the same question as Paige!

Kristi Clinger said...

The famous pink limo. We see use to see it all the time in Plano. My girls love it too. Sounds like fun to me. What a great day out on the town!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they had a blast!

Allie said...

I have the same question. How fun for those girls. Jordan is so beautiful. Her wavy hair looks so cute.

McCall said...

Kari! jordan looked like she had a blast! how fun! I start school tomarrow...scary right! high school! i have no idea where my classes are ahhh! I miss you guys so much!!!! I love you tell me how cody does...Ill be thinking of him! love ya!

Christine said...

I still have never been in a limo! No fair!! Jordan is so beautiful! Looks like she and her friends had a great time!!

mamapickle said...

WOW! Parites sure have changed since I was young :) That looks like tons of fun

Wendy said...

Way too much I am sure! That would be a blast though, maybe for our next girls night out???

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I saw your page and wow... brought tears to my eyes seeing how much you love and appreciate your family. May you blessings be plentiful.