Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Puppy Love

My cousin McCall got a new puppy a few days ago....it is the cutest little thing...it is a yorkie and Paige has fallen in love!!! We have been lucky enough to have it staying at our house for the past couple of days and Paige just can't get enough...she has let us know that she will be asking everyday for a dog just like her until we finally say yes...(knowing her she probably will). Last night Paige was so cute...she got up with the dog a couple of times during the night and took her outside. Paige didn't complain once and was as sweet as could be with her. She treats her like a little baby...

Paige and her knew little buddy - Ellie!
I have pretty much had to force my kids to play with their friends ever since we have had the puppy....they just love it!
I never had a pet growing up and currently the only pet we have had to this point is Paige's fish "juicy". I'm not sure what will happen, but I will keep you posted....will we end up with a dog or not?????

6 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

How cute is that. If you're thinking about it I have a friend(members) in Plano that has a one year old blonde or yellow lab they are wanting to get rid of. It's potty trained and also trained not to go upstairs. Shots are up to date and all. It's a great family dog, but not as tiny as that cute one.

Wendy said...

Okay seriously, since I held that little puppy I can't stop thinking about how bad I want one! Addyson is saving up her money for one. So, sweet! I just have to remind myself how much work they are and that they don't stay that cute and sweet forever.

k.young said...

I bet you will end up with a dog!! Kids need a dog :)

Kristen said...

Remember...puppies are cute...but then THEY TURN INTO DOGS!!! From your sister...the animal lover!

McCall said...

Kari! Oh my I miss you guys so much! I am so glad you had fun on your trip! I think I will be back down to texas at the end of the week. Ellie misses you guys!! Love you!

McCall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.