Monday, July 14, 2008

Farmington Fun!


We just got back from our summer vacation in Farmington. We went to spend time with Ricks family - and as usual....we had a blast!!! The trip was packed with back to back fun...! We had so many pictures I had to put them in a slide show. We had fun watching fireworks and the local parade. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and throwing poppers at each other! We spent 3 days camping in grandma and grandpa's camper at the lake. The kids loved being on the water everyday! Jordan improved her skills on the wakeboard and rock jumping. Paige got daring and let the boat pull her on the tube at 20 mph! Chase was speed demon on the tube and learned a few new things about fishing. Cody got daring enough to stand up on the tube and loved doing everything his brother and sisters did...AND Rick and I just enjoyed being on vacation and spending time with each other and the kiddos! The kids caught some fish while fishing off the docks....Jordan loved fishing, but not so much touching the fish. (as you will see in the picture) We also went to the Bar D. It wouldn't be a vacation without going to the Bar D. That is one of the kids favorite things to do! As usual the show was great and the kids loved the food. Rick and I have decided our dream place to live is Durango, CO. We love it there! The trip was great! Thanks mom and dad for making the trip fun and so relaxing! We all had a great time!
The slide show is a bit long, but has some fun pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys! The girls were sad to have to leave their cousins. We wish that you lived closer so we could see you more than twice a year.

Hil said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Spending time with family is always fun and creates the best memories.

Glenda said...

That looks like so much fun! I totally agree with you - Durango is a piece of heaven!!

McCall said...

OH MY GOSH! you guys are so cute!!! It looks like you had so much fun!!! I have to tell you something so funny! I was watching the movie " Big daddy " and the part where the little kid wets the bed, I just starting laughing so hard. I was thinking of the night with Austin... Good times. I think I will come down there next on friday, My dads going out of town or I would come sooner. Miss ya and love you all!

Kristi Clinger said...

Welcome back. Family vacations are the best. Let's get together soon.

Wendy said...

Durango,CO is so pretty. I have never actually been there myself but I have seen pictures and always wanted to go. If you move there, I will have to visit! Looks like a great vacation, such a cute family as always!