Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little Bit of This and a whole lot of That!

Tonight Jordan had her induction ceremony for the National Junior Honor Society! WHEW!!! She made it! What a great accomplishment for her....way to go Jordan! Now lets see if she can keep her "all A" status. She was also nominated to run for office next year....she isn't so sure of that, because she found out tonight that the officers have to give a "speech" at the ceremony. Most of you know she isn't big on public speaking....either way....I'm so proud of her!Paige finished another masterpiece! This picture is for her Aunt Sheri. Sheri sent her a picture of her dog Coco, so after a lot of work trying to get the face just right....she was finally happy with the end product. It's kind of hard to see the original picture, but I think it is pretty close! Great job Paige!!! On to the next painting!
Rick is in Houston for a couple of days, so my little helper....put the trash cans away for me, but got stuck! The other day I registered Cody for Kindergarten. I told Rick the other night, that I just might cry when he goes next year....As time goes by, I am realizing how much fun we have together. I'm not quite sure what I will do with nobody home! I'm sure I will figure it out, but I will definately miss him! His new words are "terrific" and "exactly". He told me today that his ice cream was terrific! It was so cute!

6 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

Jordan congrats. What an achievement! I can't believe your baby and my oldest will be in kindergarten. What did you do to register him? It's my first time and I'm lost?

k.young said...

That is awesome about Jordan. And Paige is so good!!! How weird to have an "empty school nest." Lots of free time though :)

Kristen said...

congrats Jord! Paigie...love the masterpiece!!! Kari...it's time for another one!!! Ha ha ha!!! I'm sure you will find plenty to do with your spare time...like volunteer in class...and all those other things that keep us with our kids all day!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Peterson Kids! Kari - you must be so busy - how do you survive:)!

Wendy said...

You have done such a great job with your kids. Dave is always telling me that we need to get your secret. They are so well behaved in church, so smart, so talented, and so funny- how do you do it?!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Jordon!! That is so neat, you should be proud of all your hard work!

Bree