Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun Before School Starts

Well, if you got through my previous post...(the longest post EVER) - you know what we did this summer....BUT before school started we wanted to fit in a few last FUN things! Last year we went to Turner Falls in Oklahoma. We had such a great time, so when we got back from our vacation me and a few other moms planned a day to make the trek to Oklahoma! We were smart this year and went during the week....no crowds and plenty of room for the kids to play! We had such a great time!!!!I didn't count how many kids we had there, but we had a lot. The great thing is that no matter the age, they all played together and got along so great!!! The older ones watched out for the younger ones and everyone was included! What a great group of kids. Chase had a great time with his buddies finding minnows and skipping rocks.Paige and Jordan loved hanging with the girls!The best part of the day was at the end when ALL the kids were playing with the football. Boys against girls. From the oldest to the youngest, they were all playing....all the mommies were in awe at how great they were!! We will definitely be back next year!

We also decided to head to Hawaiian Falls before the summer ended! Rick and Jordan were at the lake with the youth from the church, so the younger kids and I met my Uncle and cousins for a fun day in the sun!I love that place....there is something for everyone! All the kids tried a new ride they had never been on! We had such a great time spending the day with family! It was a little crowded that day, but that didn't stop us from having fun! There was a DJ there that day. He was doing all kinds of contests with the kids...when I heard him say Hula Hoop Contest...I ran and grabbed Paige....she is a Hula Hoop Pro!!There were a ton of kids. Paige made it to the final round. He had them hula hooping in a circle, on one foot, on their knees....AND GUESS WHAT????? SHE WON!!! The best part was that she won a large snocone!!! YUM...we all benefited from that!!!

I would say we all had a great summer! It feels like it flew by. Looking back over all of our adventures, I feel so lucky that we were able to experience so many neat things with the kids this summer. Most of all, I feel the kids bonded and grew closer to one another. (how could they not, spending all that time in the car together :) At least my hope is that they made life lasting memories!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, those 2 girls can sure get a pecker hard fast.

Anonymous said...

J is Hot; but my moneyshot is on Paige

Anonymous said...

That ass needs a good fucking. Pull that hair back, wrap a hand around her neck make her gasp for air as my cock slams her tight ass. Make her call me daddy.

Anonymous said...

I want to chloroform every person in the first picture I would hump their feet soles and make sure to cum on the soles then more chloroform

Anonymous said...

so much lovely youngpussy