Friday, August 27, 2010

Could We Possibly Have Fall in Texas????

One hundred degrees PLUS has been our weather for the past few weeks. Three days ago was our first day out of the hundreds and it felt SO good!!!! Is it sad that when it is 94 degrees outside we think of that as a great weather day???? Yesterday I woke up to take the dog out and to my surprise it was actually a little chilly. (Now that is just me...chilly to me is not chilly to others!) Anyway, it was so awesome! It actually felt better outside than in the house. I met some ladies for lunch yesterday and as I was driving to our cute downtown area red leaves were actually falling on my car. I had to stop and think for a minute!!! Am I in Texas??? While it was only 2 leaves, for a brief moment it felt great to have a sense that fall is coming!! We actually sat outside for lunch...(it did start to warm up a bit, but it was pleasant.) This morning I rode bikes with the kids and it felt FABULOUS outside. Unfortunately I won't be saying that this afternoon when it is time to pick them up....BUT, the morning was so great, I opened my windows for some fresh air!!!! I love fall!!! While living in Texas you may or may not have fall....the past few mornings have sure been GREAT!!!

No comments: