Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Every year when summer is over we are all very sad. No more staying up late, sleeping in, doing whatever we want, vacationing, and living in the pool. Once school starts the crazy life begins....homework, sports, activities, and well...just plain busyness!!!! This year is a little different than any other....I have kids in High School, Middle School, and Elementary School.
Jordan started the day off first....Her school is from 7:30 to 2:30 (a lot earlier than last year). I had to make her promise she would sleep until at least 5:45....she was so anxious and eager to get to school, she could hardly wait!!! (Mainly to see all her friends she had been missing) Jordan is in 10th grade this year. This is so crazy for me, because I remember my 10th grade year like it was yesterday. (I keep telling myself it really wasn't that long ago). This is a significant year for Jordan....yes, she will be turning 16 in a few short months...which means driving and dating. The two "D" words I have dreaded!!! We have already started driving...we won't mention how that is going...actually - she is getting better :) Most of all I am realizing in 3 short years she will be off to college. WOW!!! I am looking forward to this year and very excited for Jordan. She will have so much fun...I can't wait to see all she accomplishes this year. Have fun this year Jordan!!!! (But not too much fun!)
My little Paige is in 6th grade this year, which means middle school. She is turning into such a beautiful young lady!!! She was a little nervous for 6th grade, but I have no doubts that she will do absolutely GREAT!!!! She already LOVES her art class and is super excited for all the things she will get to do. I can't wait for Paige to meet new people and try new things.....she has such a great adventure ahead of her! My advice to you Paige is, have fun and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You will be amazed at what is out there!!
Chase is in 4th grade this year. Wait, wasn't he just entering Kindergarten??? Again, where does the time go???Chase talked me into keeping his hair long this year....it's driving me crazy, but I'm trying to give him a little independence. I have also been told...."its cool to have your hair a little long." Chase is a great kid and I'm excited to see him soar this year in school.
Cody is in 2nd grade....I still look at him as my baby! I'm pretty sure I will look at him that way forever!!!He has been such a fun kid. He is so funny and keeps us all laughing. He did so great last year in his reading, I can't wait to see him take off in other areas this year! Luckily Chase is still with him in elementary school, so he knows his big brother will be there if he needs him. The first day was great for everyone!!! The morning was a little crazy, but we got everyone where they needed to be. (barely) My day started at 6:00...got up to get kids ready....took Jordan to school just after 7:00. Got home just in time to send Chase off to meet his buddy on their bikes. Loaded Cody up in the car and headed to school, so I could walk him to class. Came home, curled Paige's hair and barely got her to school in time. When it was all said and done, it was 9:00. Wow, it took 3 hours to get all the kids off to school. The rest of the day was full of catch ups...so my great intentions of cleaning, organizing, and getting myself put back together from the summer - did not happen. Well, there is always tomorrow right??? The day went by so fast, before I knew it, it was time to make the rounds to pick everyone up!!! The day was a little crazy, but it was fun to hear the kids talk about their day! Well, we are off and running, whether we are ready or not....
This will be a great year!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom, you have a sexy ass, like to shove a few inches up it.
your daughter is very beautiful, would enjoy eating her pussy.

Anonymous said...

THE GIRLS LEGS AND FEET GOT MINE ROCK HARD, MOM'S FIGURE IS VERY HOT AND SEXY.
GOTTA JACK OFF ON THEM.WOULD LIKE GETTING TO THEM BOTH. BE FANTASTIC SEX.

Anonymous said...

LIKE TO FUCK BOTH MOM AND DAUGHTER, SHOVE THE HARD PECKER FAST ,HARD,AND DEEP.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughters. My cock would look amazing inside of them

Anonymous said...

J has a great ass but paige is Hotter

Plumpbooty said...

Paige is so yummy. I wanna jiggle her little butt and spank her

Anonymous said...

jordan needs a good fuckin her ass