Monday, October 26, 2009

Dances, Art, and Fun!

Last weekend Jordan had her "Halloween" Dance at church. I'm actually really glad they wore costumes. This meant we would actually know what Jordan will be for Halloween this year a few weeks in advance instead of hours before going trick or treating!!!! We were trying to decide what she could be and a friend of mine gave me a few costumes. I told Jordan I had a flapper dress...she said, "what is that?" (Okay, obviously we need to have a history lesson.) She decided that would work, we got her all fixed up and she looked great!She always has a fun time with her friends at the dances....you know Jordan - anything to be with friends. I'm so glad she has good friends!!Paige also had a "Mommy and Me Boot Camp" Activity for activity days. We dressed up in our camo - ready to be put to work. It was so cute! The idea was to teach the girls all that their moms do...they made the girls their own aprons and had them cook dinner. They also had them run through an obstacle course changing a babies diaper, folding laundry, sweeping, and reading. It was a super fun night! I'm glad I had some one on one time with Paige!
Paige has also been busy painting!! This is her most recent painting. She was inspired from a Monet print. I love this one! The reflection is my favorite part. Your amazing Paige...I think it is awesome! Cody has been my little creative guy lately. We had a great big box in the garage and he decided he wanted to make a car. He had a little help from Paige. They made a steering wheel that Rick bolted on for them. They cut out windows, Cody drew knobs in the car, and they even put a license plate on the car. He has been so cute strutting around in his car. He even turns the steering wheel when he wants to turn..(as if it really works.) I love it!!! Thanks Paige for helping your little brother!

No comments: