Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leg ArmPit?????

I heard the cutest thing today and had to write it down somewhere, so what better place than my blog! So Chase, Cody, and I were on the way home from Chase's soccer practice tonight. Yes it was in the upper 90's, and Cody and I were pretty sweaty from sitting and watching Chase play soccer. We were driving home in the car, and out of nowhere I hear Cody say, "my let arm pit is sweaty!" I had to think about that for a minute and stop myself from completely laughing out loud. What a cute little guy!!! Don't you just love when your kids say such cute things! So to all of you who didn't know what the back of your knee was really called....it is officially your leg arm pit!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Clinger said...

That is too cute and funny. I was always wondering what that part of my body is called. Thanks Cody!