Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day!

Yesterday being Fathers Day, I wanted to give a shout out to the great "fathers" out there. The kids had fun making home made cards for Rick, but we HAD to buy the card that sang when he opened it. Rick, thanks for being a great dad to our children. I appreciate the time you spend with them and example you are.



This would be us and our "put on a happy face" picture!



This is how things really are at our house!
We celebrated Fathers Day with my dad Saturday, so I made a yummy chocolate mousse cake... I haven't made it for years... Chase has decided this is his most favorite cake ever.... looks like I will be making it more often.
Dad, thanks for being a great dad...you have always been there when I needed you. You have been a great example to me in all areas of your life. I love you and will always appreciate your never ending love and support!

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

that cake looks delicious! great job kari:)
happy father's day-love the silly face picture of rick and the kids.

k.young said...

Yay for great fathers!!

Hil said...

That cake looks so familiar. :) Wonder where you got the recipe...
I'm sure it was deliscious as usual!

Hil said...

Pretty sure I spelled delicious wrong. Oops!