Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Keeping Busy!!!

Once the nice Christmas break was over, everything started full speed ahead again! I have been super busy working for a lady helping her with an online business. I have been working almost everyday. It's awesome because it doesn't feel much like working. The lady I work with is great and we get A LOT of chatting in! She also has a little boy Cody's age, so he thinks it's awesome! Since I have been so busy we still have our Christmas tree up. How pathetic is that????? It is absolutely going down this weekend! Last weekend officially started our busy season once again. Jordan had her first tournament with the Club Volleyball team she is playing with. She personally did great! Paige had a birthday on January 13 - she turned 9. We had a great time as a family (plus friend) ice skating. The kids all did great with minimal falls. Chase is getting ready to start his basketball season this weekend, and Cody - well, as usual, he is awesome. His new phrase is, "Thank you my lady!" What a cutie. We are looking forward to crazy times ahead, but life wouldn't be normal for us if it was any other way!
Paige loves her webkinz!
cute kiddos!

All Paige wanted to do was to go ice skating for her birthday. Notice the crown? Yes, she was an ice princess!

Happy 9th birthday Paige!

10 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

I can't believe you're nine, Piage. Happy b-day.

Anonymous said...

So much fun. It is so nice that you were able to celebrate together on the ice.

hoLLy said...

hey kari, its holly! i found your blog through another blog. i'm good at blog stalking:) i saw "kari peterson family" and i was like, hmmm, probably the same kari i know. anyways, you have a cute blog!!! hope you don't mind if i check it out every so often. blogging is a lot of fun and something i am seriously addicted to:) i'm adding you to my blog roll if thats okay with you(you can add me to yours if you want) talk to ya later~hoLLy

Kristen said...

Love it!!! Cute pics! Looks like Paige had a fun time ice skating! Go Ice Princess!!!

becki said...

kari-welcome to the blogging world.
can't wait to hear all the goings on of the peterson family.

-Melissa- said...

Kari-I found your blog through Holly and Misti. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. You have such a cute family. I'm adding you to my blog list.

Christy said...

Hi Kari, how are you? This is Christy Noble, I found your blog through your sisters blog. Your family looks so wonderful, it is amazing that you have 4 such wonderful kids!!! I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

nice age popping her cherry would be a pleasure

Anonymous said...

i agree nothing is nicer than being in a childpussy

Anonymous said...

if i had her in bed i would keep her very busy