Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas!

This year for Christmas my whole family was together....we haven't all been together for Christmas for 4 years ( I think). There were 19 people at my parents house! It was organized chaos! The cousins had a great time, and I had fun with my sisters and brother. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a very happy new year!


My brother Donny with the grandkids (minus the twins)



Me with mom and dad

Grandma made gingerbread cookies with the kids and made each one of them their own apron with their name on it!

The one thing the kids wanted this year was a Wii! They were super surprised when they opened it. I must say it is great excercise and the kids played it everyday all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So super cute jammie!! Also love your mom!!! She is the greatest. Those aprons are such a special touch for all the kids. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Kristen said...

CUTE! Now I really have to update mine!

Kristi Clinger said...

You have such a beautiful family. I'm so glad I came upon your blog. It looks like you had a great Christmas. I look forward to seeing more pics and hopefully being a neighbor soon also.

hoLLy said...

we got a wii too! we LOVE it!!! merry belated Christmas!