Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas is FINALLY coming down!

Well, it is almost February and I finally got my Christmas ornaments off my tree. No the Christmas tree isn't actually down yet, but that is a start right? Pathetic - I know!!! The upstairs is a total disaster with Christmas bins everywhere. My goal is to have it all put away in the next couple of days. (didn't I say that last week?) :-)
The kids are doing great! Jordan finished with her first semester and got all A's on her report card. Paige continues to paint, paint, paint! She has a project on the solar system due this week, and of course she wanted to do a painting. I told her to just start it in her art class on Friday and we could finish it over the weekend. To my surprise she came home from art and it was all finished! Yeah! Chase had his second basketball game Saturday. He was a rebound king! He did great! He is so fun to watch....I don't think I have ever seen a little guy run faster up and down the court. We are talking full on sprint. Tonight we did get to go to his "great to be 8" meeting. I can't believe my little Chase will be getting baptized this year. CRAZY! Code-man is loving going to work with me. Every morning he wakes up and asks, "are we going to work today?" One he gets to play the wii with a little buddy, and two he loves to "help me work". He actually gets paid sometimes!
All in all we are doing great! Life is busy, the kids are great, and we are happy! What more can you ask for!
Paige wanted to give her painting to her teacher at school, but Rick likes it so much he is hoping she will give it to him to hang in his office at work

Chase hustles up and down that court....he had a great game!

7 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

I understand the process. It takes forever to clean from decorating. I love the painting Paige. What a great talent. I would love to know which Starbucks her painting is in. I would love to go and see it or maybe you can post a picture of it. I'm sure whoever she decides to give that painting to will cherish it forever. AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

I just love your family Kari!! You have such wonderful kids and the best attitude toward life. Can't wait to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! You have such an adorable family! When are you passing through town again! Ryan's up for a little dodge ball! Hope to see you soon! Miss you!

4sweetboys1princess said...

Wow, Kari, she is quite talented. Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the catalog (I hope the envelope did not blow away!).
Shara

Kristen said...

love the stamp blog you have a link for! she has great ideas!

Jennifer said...

Dang Kari, you are a busy mom! How do you do it? I just started a new blog and added you to my page. I hope you don't mind. Take care and see you Sunday
-Jennifer Rollins

hoLLy said...

i hate the post-Christmas clean up. it takes FOREVER, but feels so good once its all finally put away. cute pics of the kids! paige is so adorable and what a talent she has!