Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Masterpiece!!

I realized the other day that I hadn't posted many of Paige's paintings lately! She continues to love art and always does a great job. Now that she is in 6th grade she is able to go to art class everyday, on top of her art lessons outside of school. She loves it!! She is learning so many new things and new techniques. This is her newest painting she came home with the other day!I love it!! Rick already called dibs on it and will be taking it into work.Paige is excited to be starting her still life painting next. The still life paintings are her favorite! We are getting quite the collection of "Paige Originals!" I'm not sure what we are going to do with all of them. I love them all because each one means something and tends to have a story behind it. Great job Paige! It is a wonderful thing when your child finds something they love!

1 comment:

Kristi Clinger said...

BEAUTIFUL!

I know why Rick yanked that one so fast. Sis. Clinger might be ready for another one soon.

You're so talented.