Saturday, July 11, 2009

GirLs NiGHt!!!!

Many of you have heard me talk about my "girls" before. I know I say this everytime, but I am so blessed to have such great friends. This wonderful group of ladies is in our "supper club". We meet once a month and rotate who is in charge of putting on a dinner. This month was such a cute idea. Aprille and Tiare decided they wanted dinner "poolside". When we got there they had bags for all of us and in them were a container of fruit, a container of chinese salad, rolls, cookies, then water with a crystal light packet. SO CUTE!!!! AND SUPER YUMMY! When dinner was done, they had a floatie for everyone and we all jumped in the pool. Two of my friends are pregnant...ready to deliver in the next month and they are so cute. What great sports....they are the two that run and jump and do cannon balls. CRAZY!!! Wendy was so cute with her floatie, I had to take a picture! A big thank you to Tiare and Aprille for such a great night! I love getting together.....! Can't wait for next time!

No comments: