Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday CHASE!!!!

My little guy is 8 years old and I can't believe it!!!! I remember the day he was born so well. Chase was born at 9:46 in the morning. I was actually scheduled to be induced on the 15th, but my water broke the morning of the 14th. Chase had a little bit of trouble coming into this world. He wasn't breathing very well when he was born. About 6 nurses were working on him when my doctor went over to check things out and finally little Chase decided he would quit scaring all of us and start breathing. From that moment on, Chase has been perfect!Chase was my biggest baby at 7 pounds 6 ounces. He had the cutest and chubbiest legs I have ever seen. Chase was always full of smiles when he was little and loved to get into everything. He was my first experience with boys....wow! He was different than my little girls. He was born making car noises and constantly had to have a ball or bat in his hand. (that still holds true today!)Besides hitting or throwing balls, Chase loved playing with his tools. Anytime Rick was fixing anything, Chase was right there with his goggles and tools! It was so cute to see him following his dad around all the time! Chase is growing up to be such an awesome kid! I couldn't ask for a better son! He is kind, smart, a hard worker, and very caring. Chase is very obedient and listens to his mom and dad. (Hopefully this will always hold true! :-)

Chase, I can't believe you are already 8. You have been such a joy to have in our family. Our family wouldn't be the same without you! I know you are excited about getting baptized. Your dad and I are so proud of you. I love you buddy! I hope you have a great birthday. Turning 8 is awesome!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

happy birthday CHASE!!! Love the pics Kari!!! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Wendy said...

Chase truly is perfect, I have never seen a more behaved 7-8 year old. Happy Birthday Chase!